Monday 29 August 2011

Bodybuilding supplements for gym training?


Bodybuilding is a new venture that I’m intending to start soon. I have had been to gym for a season of my life, somehow stop in between due to career and family, and now decided to restart again. Partly because I have really put on so much weight over these few years after I have stopped my gym schedule and partly that I have aged and needs to train and keep fit.

However, stepping into the gym the other day and tried running, I felt a great loss of stamina over these years. I used to be able to clock as much as 5km and lift as much as 40kg dumbbell at one go, but I have to cut down all these records probably due to lack of training all these while. I guess I have been downgraded physically so that that it will need lots of effort to climb back to my previous stamina and achievement.  

I was thinking whether to go for some supplement to help me in my gym training. I have spoken to the coach and has decided to start with the whey protein first. Along the way, I will probably attempt creatine and a couple of other muscle building as well as slimming supplement. On top of that, I have decided to check out internet and see if there are other supplements or approach I could consider.

Found this website the other day on WeightTraining Supplements. There are useful posts on bodybuilding, supplement and even debunking of the various myth about the sport. I have come across this post on the secrets of weight training supplement, rather informative. I hope to continue to build up my skill and know the best as well as the fastest way to achieve my gym objective. Do check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment